Ever feel like you have too many moles? adult content

I have them everywhere! Back, neck, arms, knees, head, even on my face thank God they aren't very noticeable there. One or two even have gross hairs! I'm so self conscious about this i wish they would go away!...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Health

• I have a ton of them, they don't bug me unless its the ones that stick up and get caught in the back of my bra or the kids catch them with their nails
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:56 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I hate when I see them start to show up on my babies perfect skin.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 3:04 PM on May. 4, 2011

• i dont have raised ones really anywhere..but i have them here and there..be thankful that you dont have one on the inside of your whoha!!! I went to the ob one time for a yearly and she was like omg you have a mole inside your whoha!! She was like thats so rare..i was like thanks i didnt know it was there lol...
    Anonymous

• Yes and it is very embarrassing. I have long hair to hide the one on the side of my face. Its not huge, but still. I wear higher shirts because I have one on my chest. Again, not huge, but still... I have one on my stomach. I NEVER have worn a bikini because of that. Not huge, but still there.
    surfgrl60

Answer by surfgrl60 at 3:18 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Yep, I have them all over too, I remember when I was about 7 my aunt started to count and quit when she hit 300 - and she wasn't done. My kids try to count, DH has tried to count...it's crazy. I have one in my butt crack, and I have one on my scalp that I catch with a comb now and then, the worse of what I have is pretty easy to cover (by my boob). DH says I get more every year too. We watch my worst ones and they don't change, so my doc's not worried about them - she keeps an eye on them too.
    Anonymous

• I have a handful on my chest/neck area and they're ugly and I don't like them. I plan on getting them removed in the next few months.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:32 PM on May. 4, 2011

• My DH has quite a few. If you're thinking about having them removed, do a ton of research on the doctor. The dermatologist my DH went to was suppose to be the best in our area, his scar looks like it was caused by a bullet! It's very large, considering the size of the mole that was removed!
    tracy0812

Answer by tracy0812 at 4:21 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I wish mine would go away too, but i'm stuck with them. My grandmother(RIP) had a lot of them. So I guess I stuck. mine are small ones and mostly on my face. and i got one under my left breast, too. You ae not alone.
    yummysmummy

Answer by yummysmummy at 1:41 AM on May. 5, 2011