Productive Day

I have had quite the productive day. I completed almost everything on my list at work. I found my dd a dress for 4th of July. I had lunch with my husband. I am thinking tonight instead of making spaghetti I am going to take the family out to celebrate.

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 2:59 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes and no. Got the kids to where they needed to be plus an emergency orthodontist trip (DS1 got hit with a baseball last night. The braces were the last thing to get checked out.)

Other than that not so productive. I think the stress of yesterday has thrown me for a loop. I can't quite get it together to get something done. But at least I got a shower.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 3:02 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Sounds like a great day for you. Mine, not so much.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:26 PM on May. 4, 2011