What is the best ..........

free time you have had with your partner? No money (or minimal amount) spent.

Dahis

Asked by Dahis at 3:05 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• going muddin on the 4 wheeler or in the truck..there is nothing like riding in the spring seeing how the woods are coming back to life after winter..just laughing and playing riding from sun up til almost sun up the next morning lol
    Anonymous

• Hmmm...this weekend was pretty awesome...we went to the movies but someone else bought the tickets for us, we bought some McDonalds and snuck it into the movies, we seen Scream 4...alot of fun lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:08 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Going geocaching (a treasure hunting game - great exercise) and to a lot of movie sneak peaks.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 3:10 PM on May. 4, 2011

• can't remember.. :( Maybe it's time for some hang out time.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 3:12 PM on May. 4, 2011

• sitting out by our campfire just talking and taking in the beautiful evening
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 3:13 PM on May. 4, 2011

• When I woke up with him this morning. no sex involved.

It is just so amazing the feeling of waking up with his arm around me.

We don't have to do anything for it to be the best time together.  Now memorable times are different.  The last one of those was on Saturday when my DD patted his crotch and said "I think theres something there".  We both did our best to not laugh hysterically.

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:17 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Any free time is wonderful. I don't think we have been out without the children in over a year so our free time is when he isn't working, and we do family stuff...this past weekend we worked outside together and then lounged on and off all day Sunday, playing with the kids and not doing anything pressing.....
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 3:17 PM on May. 4, 2011

• My husband and I have free time together every night from 9-10p to midnight. (our bedtime, even though we've been stretching it a bit) We lay on the couch and watch TV. Right now we're watching seasons of "Dexter" and before that it was "The Office".
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:23 PM on May. 4, 2011