32 weeks

I am 32wks today. I felt fine all week and just had a OB appt. on Monday and he checked me and I am between 1-2cm dialated. I had a scare at 28wks, and was given steroid shot and put on bedrest. I was on bedrest for a week and then returned back to work. I had felt fine the last 3 weeks other than occasional braxton hicks, some back and upper leg pain. The last 3 days I have had an increased amount of braxton hicks, which I know can be normal. Today on the other hand, I started getting a lot of back pain in lower back, and at the tailbone ( this could just be strain), I had an increased amount of discharge, but no globs, it is definently mucousy, and in the toilet bowl and toilet paper everytime. It is yellowish in color. I'm getting contractions, not sure if real thing or somewhat painful braxton hicks. I go through periods where I am getting contractions for about 1 1/2 minutes, and every 4/5 minutes. Any input?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• call your dr asap
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 6:49 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• id call the doctor you might be in real labor
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 6:49 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Call your doctor. These are signs of possible pre term labor. Not trying to scare you, but I have been through pre term labor and they had to stop it. Please call your doctor.
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 6:51 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• i personally would get a hold of your doctor... it is a very scary thing that you are talking about. especially if you are having yellow discharge.... if you are that dialated there is chance of infection... so deffiantly go to your doc.
    icn_mom

Answer by icn_mom at 7:54 PM on Dec. 4, 2008