For those that track and know about Fertility awarness...

I track my cycles, but am not able to BBT.

My cervix has not returned to its normal position after my period stopped. It is still very high/far back and soft. I had a period the day before thanksgiving and a neg test. My period was bright red and a bit watery but heavy enough for super size tampons, no clots, lasted four days. I've been checking my cervical position since the flow stopped and it just seems odd that it isn't changing like usual. Any ideas?

I don't want to sound like a crazy with imaginary symptoms, but I have been nauseated for days now. Twice this week I have awoken early morning with the urge to vomit and I've had to stop myself. I've had some bowel issues and I've been tired and a little crampy. It is just weird because my cycles are predictable and pretty much the same.

I do not believe I'm pregnant, so any ideas

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• flu? If you havent tested since thanksgiving you might want to.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 8:00 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I thought of maybe something I ate, but no one else in my family is having any issues. Plus I was really lightheaded today. That was weird, too.
    Anonymous

• forgot to add that I've had headaches since Sunday
    Anonymous

• how do u know ur cervix has not returned. Secondly, considering the sympyoms , isuggest u monitor your self for a week and the go see ur doctor if it persists

vicfranchy

Answer by vicfranchy at 4:54 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• All you have to do is check your cervical position with your finger to know where it is at. It is an optional fertility signal with FAM, but since I cannot get an accurate BBT then I have to use it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Dec. 5, 2008