For those that track and know about Fertility awarness...(tmi...pioc)

I track my cycles, but am not able to BBT.

My cervix has not returned to its normal position after my period stopped. It is still very high/far back and soft. I had a period the day before thanksgiving and a neg test. My period was bright red and a bit watery but heavy enough for super size tampons, no clots, lasted four days. I've been checking my cervical position since the flow stopped and it just seems odd that it isn't changing like usual. Any ideas?

I don't want to sound like a crazy with imaginary symptoms, but I have been nauseated for days now. Twice this week I have awoken early morning with the urge to vomit and I've had to stop myself. I've had some bowel issues and I've been tired and a little crampy. It is just weird because my cycles are predictable and pretty much the same.

I do not believe I'm pregnant, so any ideas

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• BTW, I'm on cycle day 9.
    Anonymous