Wellbutrin for depression

Have you been on it before? Did it work? that is what i was put on today.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Health

• I have been on it, but had really bad sexual side effects so I stopped and started treating mine naturally.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 3:58 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I took Wellbutrin and the first time I took it, I got knocked on my butt. It made me so incredibly sleepy. I literally slept for 22 hours straight--no kidding. I took the pill at 7 a.m., had to be helped to a phone and driven home at 9 a.m. and slept until 7 the next morning. I took half until I built up a tolerance to the medicine. Take your first dose on a day off in case you react to it the same way I did.

As far as helping me with my depression, it was wonderful. It worked so well that I thought I was "cured" and stopped taking it for a while. I went back on when I crashed and burned....

Wellbutrin woked well for me. Once I got used to it! :D
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 4:01 PM on May. 4, 2011

• These medications don't cure. You should try natural approaches.
    Anonymous

• I have tried this. It made me very sick. If you have what is known as agitated depression, in other words, lots of insomnia and racing thoughts, it can lead to seizures and psychotic episodes. Be careful.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 9:14 PM on May. 6, 2011