Do You Have A Home Business Or Looking For One?

For those that have a business...Do you have a team/downline? Do you recruit or sponsor anyone that wants to join your business or are you selective and only enroll/sponsor with people you feel you can work with?

For those that are looking to start a business, do you shop around for sponsors or do you do a search for the company you want to join and go with someone that comes up in the top of the search results?

phillymommie

Asked by phillymommie at 6:53 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Money & Work

• I work with a great team. They train and encourage each other every step of the way, so I feel very blessed. One thing that is nice about what I do, is that sometimes I can bring blessings to other families just be introducing them to the company. Other times, if someone is interested and feels excited, I can share the business end and help them get off to a great start. There isn't any pressure, which is what makes it such a nice opportunity. When I was looking, I looked for advertising that was positive, upbeat, and professional. And I couldn't enjoy what I'm doing more!
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 7:25 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I am not selective of my downline... I feel that everyone should get the chance to do this business! People can surprise you even the ones you thing won't work sometimes still do!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:08 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I find myself lazy at times and really need to get a downline started. I had one lead recently and she disappeared on me.. Seems to be my luck. If you know anyone interested in selling Tupperware, please let me know. www.mistykitchenlady.com
    alexmom07

Answer by alexmom07 at 10:15 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I do Purse Parties (Diva Girl) and Sex Toy Parties (Pure Romance). I love it!!! Read my journals for more info!
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 10:24 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Thank you ladies for answering my question. This is a topic that I felt wouldn't get any responses from.

There are a lot of HBB with great folks who go un noticed because maybe they aren't found so easily with search engines.

On the other hand, some people sign up under folks just because they see that persons name or website advertise everywhere.

Do you know anyone that joined a business they were interested in under someone because of name recognition? Or were you that person? If you were that person, how did your sponsor turn out for you? Did they live up to what they advertised?
    phillymommie

Answer by phillymommie at 10:40 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Ladies,

Please read my questions before you just post your ads...I am not Looking for any opportunity. If you visit my profile you will see I am very happy with what I do.
    phillymommie

Answer by phillymommie at 10:42 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I have a wonderful devirse team of women. Some are slow cookers and some are micro-waves. I enjoy working with them all.
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 11:45 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I'm new at sponsoring but work with a great team of ladies. I wouldn't be selective since the products I market and eco friendly and I am seeking not only people to sponsor but lifelong customers.
    Cabominny

Answer by Cabominny at 12:28 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I find your question interesting. I have 6 home businesses (the more streams of income the better), all a bit different, all built a bit different. Some with up-line/team support, some without. Depending on the business depends on the recruitment. I believe in doing your due diligence on any business you may get involved with. Researching the comp plans, researching the history of the company, many new companies are just as good as companies that are well established. I have been a corporate business owner for over 25 years (2nd generation), with only in the last 5 years changing my direction to network marketing companies, there is more money in networking and the residuals are the key. If more people would open their options to other means of income, many would not be struggling the way they are now - their is amazing money to be made in our economy... JOBS are not the only way - but the only way people think...

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 1:06 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I have my home business and I am working on building my team. I am not selective in whom I offer the opportunity too, but I am more attentive to who, I put lots of effort into. (Especially since the business I am in gives the starter kit free) You can kind of get a "feel" for where a persons true interest level is and truth be told there are some I will exert more effort towards than others. I don't want to carry my team but support them as they work their business to their personal goals.

lanimommy81

Answer by lanimommy81 at 2:10 AM on Dec. 5, 2008