Do you have an Attention Whore in your life?

Heres your chance to tell them how you feel about them...no names of course lol

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 3:51 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Boy do I have an attention whore in my life!

We are not just sitting around waiting for you to entertain us with tales from your awesome life, mostly because we have tons of things going on here. You know parenting, marriage, work, school, just basically our life. But also because your life is not entertaining and it's certainly not our business what you and your boyfriend do in the bedroom or anywhere else. We don't want to fix all your crap when it breaks down. We can't afford to rush to you for every little crisis you ever have. We don't like you just dropping by here whenever you feel like it. We don't like you trying to play parent to our kids so keep your nit picking to yourself. Stop lying about seeing us on the road and how we don't wave at you. Stop calling crying that because we missed a call we hate you. Last but not least, you are a legal adult so start acting like one and leave us the hell alone.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:10 PM on May. 4, 2011

• here we go...

Does everything in your life have to be SO MUCH more important than what is going on in everyone else's? Does it ever occur to you that we might not actually care about every little upset in your life? Sure, the ones that actually have an impact, but the ones that just cause normal, daily irritation? Grow up!! You don't have to call everybody in your phone book, power text, etc. every time you have an unsettling thought or you don't get your way. Most importantly, you don't have to make up things or blow things out of proportion to get attention. You've cried wolf so many times, we don't even listen anymore! People probably wouldn't run from you so much if you didn't make absolutely everything about you and then escalate it into some kind of catastrophe. We love you, but knock it the hell off, you are driving everyone around you nuts!

Whew! Needed that today, thanks! :D
    blu_canary

Answer by blu_canary at 3:58 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Unless you're on fire or bleeding out your eyeballs, it can't be that bad. Grow up.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:01 PM on May. 4, 2011

• OMG yes...she's soooo needy it drives me up a wall. And constantly calls and texts and if I ignore, she calls back. Gets all bummed when I have shit going on (and I always have something). Love her, have known her since my oldest ws 2, 11 yrs) and she would do anything for me/my kids but omg honey!!!
    Thanks! I feel better lol
    Amomand4kids

Answer by Amomand4kids at 4:03 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I do and its my mom. Ill leave it at that lol.

Answer by gemgem at 3:56 PM on May. 4, 2011

• No, actually I don't. I don't keep people like that in my life.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:02 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Wow, i feel stupid. I was sitting there looking at this post, thinking what bad word starts with a W. I figured it out. Lol.

michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 3:56 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Yeah me have to whore my own work LOL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:00 PM on May. 4, 2011

• my stepdad and my little sister both they fight over my mom all the time and its starting to affect her
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 5:21 PM on May. 4, 2011

• some family members....

plain and simple: Get a life, it's not a competition!
    steph_twins

Answer by steph_twins at 3:06 PM on May. 5, 2011