Facebook....

Did you ever find out anything on Facebook that should have been made in person?

Example: find out your parents were seperating but only through FB, found out someone was pg, someone has passed away.

What are your thoughts on Facebook? To much drama? connecting with family?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I barely get on facebook because when I do and if I post something it always gets back to my mom or something.. it frustrates me!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 3:59 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I don't see much drama there, it probably goes on in private messages.......

Answer by older at 4:00 PM on May. 4, 2011

• proudmommy- i no longer have one, due to virus's, however, when i make a status "whatever" every one thought it was towards them..
    Thought: if you need to get ahold of pick up the phone... :)

Older- There is never really drama, and if there was i would delete.

Just getting opinions on the whole Facebook life... :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:04 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Yes, I found out my best friend at the time was 4 months preggo and for some reason I was the only one who didn't know.. ;/
    MsViv

Answer by MsViv at 4:04 PM on May. 4, 2011

• MsVIV, found out most of my friends were pg, and never said one word in person, but could brag all over FB...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:06 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Yes actually last month I found out a relative had passed in California. I am in Mexico and I gave the news to the family in Texas, assuming they already knew.
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 4:07 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Sorry to hear about the news, FB is not on my "top" right now...

when i deleted mine, my mother had a hissy fit !!! it's taking over how we used to play outside, ride our bikes, and now it's FB this FB that...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:11 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I found out about two friends' husbands having strokes. One died and the other was debilitated. My sister recently posted about her GMIL and dogs dying, but she didn't want to post her MC all over FB at least. That's the bad side of FB, but the good side was when I was able to tell the whole family about my L&D progress with DD2 without having to make a bunch of phone calls.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 4:34 PM on May. 4, 2011

•     I was so hooked on FB games that I had no time to much else.  I'd rise in the morning, take my pleather of Meds. then sit down & sometimes, I'd forget to eat.  I went without many lunches & forgot to take my meds way too often.  FB for me was a trap in which I was ensnared & am happy to be away from.  I only use it to contact my daughter & a couple of Dear Friends now!

turtldov

Answer by turtldov at 4:37 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I used Facebook to tell people I just got engaged (I just changed relationship status) it annoyed close people that I didnt ring or text but I cudnt be arsed ha.
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 4:43 PM on May. 4, 2011