Have you ever heard of...

The Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderberg Group, and the Trilateral Commission? If so, what do you know about them (answer this WITHOUT googling them, please, I'm trying to get an accurate gauge on how many people actually know who these groups are)?

Iskkra

Asked by Iskkra at 6:58 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Council on Foreign Relations, I saw one of their reps on Fox (I believe) discussing how our economy is intertwind (sp) with other nations and how we need each other to survive.

Bilderberg Group: PBS had an expose on them and how they are some of the wealthy, politicians, authors, reporters of the world who get together and have formed this group.

That is about all I know. Why?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:27 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I'm just doing a little experiment, is all...
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 7:28 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Have no idea......
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 7:46 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• me neither i never cared about politics until this election.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:07 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Yep.
    Anonymous

• Many conspiracy theorist feel that the Builderburg Group is the NWO (New World Order), or they are the puppetmasters in creating it. No one gets elected without their approval. They are also planning the North American Highway, the North American Union, etc...... They supposedly are working towards world domination. Now if you are a TRUE conspiracy theorist, you also believe that they masterminded 9/11, the Iraq War, and everything else. There's also a deeper creepier side of this as well for all you conspiracy wackos out there. Look up Alex Jones if you want more details. He's the biggest nutjob of them all.
    How do I know this? Don't know if I should say - the FBI may be watching- LMAO! (just kidding)
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 8:36 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• no clue and considering the last post don't want to know. Next thing we'll all be hearing how the world is going to end again . . .Tomorrow!!! BE AFRAID! Ugh had enough of that was it two weeks ago?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:02 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I was thinking maybe North American Union (and even more now after reading the reply above mine) which I think is a horrible idea.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:12 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Oh I dont believe that crap at all - I just know that is what some conspiracy nutjobs believe. It's all over the net - very entertaining.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 12:10 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Never heard of any of that. And I had a college degree. sad huh?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Dec. 5, 2008