Half brothers and sister!!!!!!!!!

My husband has two older kids from a previouse relationship and we have two young boys. When the two older kids come and visit my husband and they go into our bedroom and play video games and watch movies, but they dont interact with the two younger kids very often unless they are told to do so. Now my husband has a problem with the our boys. He cant get them to listen to him when he is punishing them. So help please how do i resolve all this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on May. 4, 2011 in General Parenting

• Drag their butts out of the bedroom and start being a family. Your two boys don't listen to their dad because he's a nobody to them.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 5:05 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Very true. Thank you. You have any ideas on some kinda family activity that will be fun for all? I have a 1, 2, 10, 11. Im still kinda new to this parenting thing.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:25 PM on May. 4, 2011