Want to tell me some crazy stuff that your kids say?

My son talks up a storm at bedtime. I have to repeatedly tell him it's time to be quiet for bed. Last night I was laying by him and told him to lay down and he just dropped like nothing. Flopped face first right into the friggin pillow! lol Right when I started thinking "WTH was that?" he says "Looook intooo my heeeaaaad." He sounded like a fortune teller. I don't know where that voice came from!!! I asked him what I was suppose to see and he says "All of the Heros and their secrets!" Complete change of tone! He always talks alot but he is really weird when he is tired!!

ThatBoysMom

Asked by ThatBoysMom at 4:49 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My daughter & I were sitting in the back seat of our truck while the boys were up front talking. We were on our wait to get groceries and my little girl turns and asks, "Does dad have puberty? Because he looks like he does." (My husband is a hairy man lol)

805doll

Answer by 805doll at 5:01 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Mommy, he's swimming because you're master man!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 4:53 PM on May. 4, 2011

• not so much crazy..but last night, i asked for a story as i tucked him into bed, and he proceeded to tell me about the big bang, comets exploding onto this round rock in space that has a core and a mantle, geographical plates shifting, ice bridges, the oceans receeding and land coming up so humans and plants and animals could be born. he covered the basics, and pretty much in that order. :)) (just turned 6yo!)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:56 PM on May. 4, 2011

• When my grandson was 4 he knocked on the bedroom door because he was tired of waiting for his grandpa to get ready and take him out in the field to "work". He knocked and said, "Come on Grandpa Alex, that field ain't gonna plant itself."
    Joaquin is a one liner champ around here. He has the ability to apply the correct witty statement to any given situation.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 5:04 PM on May. 4, 2011

• 805 that reminds me of something my grand daughter said when she was very little. I was married to my ex then, he was always grumpy and never smiled. The Smiling Bob commercial came on TV, when it was done she looked at me and said, "We need to get that for Grandpa...so he can smile more." She had no idea what the product was...she thought it was a smiling thing.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 5:07 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I am about 5months along in my pregnancy now, well about 2wks ago i finally found out that i was having a boy. My fiance, myself and my son and my 2 step children all wanted a girl. As soon as we left the ultrasound we called the kids and told them what we were having. The 5yr old boy told me to go back to the drs and tell them to make it a girl lol. The 3y old girl told her mommy that the mean dr made it a boy and she wanted a girl!!!!!!!!
    kamsmom220

Answer by kamsmom220 at 5:12 PM on May. 4, 2011

• My 2 yr old ds talks about his trains and monkeys all the time.
    EJKZ

Answer by EJKZ at 10:01 PM on May. 4, 2011