I want my ring back..

I had to give my engagement ring back to the jewellers so it could be resized, its been a week and I miss it so much. I want it back.

DawnLauren

Asked by DawnLauren at 4:50 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• wow
    Anonymous

• did they tell you how long it would take? maybe call them....?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:52 PM on May. 4, 2011

• they said a week, called in Tuesday and they said today or tomorrow so I will try tomorrow. just miss it, didnt have it long to show anyone.
    DawnLauren

Comment by DawnLauren (original poster) at 4:55 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Yes, I agree with the above poster... Its ok to miss you ring ... give them a call and check on the statis
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 4:56 PM on May. 4, 2011

• when they took mine they took it for 2 weeks. I was going crazy!! I def understand that feeling.
    Italiana88

Answer by Italiana88 at 5:04 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Half the time I forget to put my ring back on after work. I have gone weeks without it. If it is not on my hand it is on my keychain. I never had an engagement ring though. I wanted us to use the money elsewhere.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 5:15 PM on May. 4, 2011

• awww... hang in there. Hopefully it will be done tomorrow. It sucks that it is taking so long. My jeweler does my repairs same day so all my sizing is done asap. I am a lucky lady. Congrats... Make sure to post a pic when you get it back.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 5:18 PM on May. 4, 2011

• bad picture but took it before I sent it off, he picked it himself it was a big surprise, still in shock, I love it and he did so well except it was a size too big.

DawnLauren

Comment by DawnLauren (original poster) at 5:22 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Congratulations on your engagement! I would call every day to the jewelers; I'm sure they would like you to be a return customer - for anniversary jewelry, right?!

Bostonsbest

Answer by Bostonsbest at 6:39 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Mine got sent in yesterday..and I won't have them back for a MONTH!!!
    I know exactly how you feel. I put a pretty ring on my finger to make up for it. I feel naked without my wedding rings.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 11:04 PM on May. 4, 2011