Dont know what to think

i honestly dont think anything is happening but i noticed that my bf has been clling someother 'sunshine' alot and they she started calling him sunshine. i just fel lost and hurt and i have NO clue how to bring it up to him

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 5:04 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• maybe its a joke?? i call one of my friends 'sunshine'..and i'm her 'lollypop'.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:06 PM on May. 4, 2011

• this is a girl though
    goobersmom713

Comment by goobersmom713 (original poster) at 5:08 PM on May. 4, 2011

• If it meant anything they wouldn't do it around you. Men can be dim, so I'm sure he doesn't realize ut hurts your feelings. It's up to you to tell him so.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 5:16 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I think I found my solution....its gona be hard but stay off his facebook page even though I just like to be silly and leave him messages on his wall
    goobersmom713

Comment by goobersmom713 (original poster) at 5:44 PM on May. 4, 2011

• There is a difference between gut and over thinking (especially if someone else pointed it out to you) Most of the time when you sit and really think about it you can figure out whether this is in your head (maybe you had an argument, something else is going on and you are over thinking due to something else) or if its a gut instinct that something is up. If its gut dont ignore it, if you honestly believe something is up. But at the end of the day you probably really know him do you really think it is anything?
    Newfie_Mom

Answer by Newfie_Mom at 7:08 PM on May. 4, 2011

• NOT ACCEPTABLE
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 1:43 AM on May. 5, 2011