Im chubbier then i thought i guess adult content

soooo lastnight we was looking at a adults site lol and the one title was called chubby girl does something i forget but neway when we opened it i started crying... i know im overweight but didnt think that much but this pic is title chubby and im bigger then her!! it was just like wow i got a realization that im fat from a damn porn site... so depressing

kimsmith22

Asked by kimsmith22 at 5:05 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Aww momma
    My 5yo said to me last week, "Look, Mom, you have another baby in your belly!" When I told my MIL about it she looked at my middle and asked if maybe I did
    Nope I'm just 20lbs fatter than everyone is used to.
    Wanna work out with me?
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 5:11 PM on May. 4, 2011

• ahhh.. Mommy. I'm sorry - I'm fatter in the mirror and in pictures than I think I am too so I know that hurtful feeling you must have had..
    I remember years ago my husband called someone fat who was what I NOW weigh :(
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:08 PM on May. 4, 2011

• oh stop....... pornography FAT girls have to be anorexic and bulimic seems like. calm down.
    Anonymous

• I feel ya!
    katiebug840204

Answer by katiebug840204 at 5:08 PM on May. 4, 2011

• well..at least you know you're still attractive to someone...?? don't worry about it about it. if you need to lose weight/get in shape, let this be a motivation for you. 

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:09 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Let work out!!!!!

i need to lost weight too...
    steph_twins

Answer by steph_twins at 5:15 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I too had an 'omg I'm fat' moment when I went to tie my Moby wrap on today. I'm not gonna lie, there were tears. Time for me to work out as well and take off all this chub I put on during pregnancy.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 5:20 PM on May. 4, 2011