I dont understand?!?

i dont understand why peope have to be completely rude when you ask their opinion about something instead of saying nicely "thats not for me but im glad you like it" or "i would go with something different but its your choice" instead of "oh thats a horrible idea i dont like one bit" sort of make me feel really stupid.

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 5:08 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Don't worry Mommy. Not all of us are bitches :) I know its hard to seperate but you have to on CM
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:09 PM on May. 4, 2011

• oh my..if i took to heart what strangers online said to me, i'd be crying all day!! ok, not really...it doesn't happen that often.
    no reason to feel stupid, op. why care what strangers think??
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:11 PM on May. 4, 2011

• there are so many rude people on here! i've have never heard so many ugly mouths, however, i still come across lovely ladies.!
    steph_twins

Answer by steph_twins at 5:12 PM on May. 4, 2011

• i guess its not what they say but how they say it
    goobersmom713

Comment by goobersmom713 (original poster) at 5:13 PM on May. 4, 2011

• well, for one, you can't honestly read/know the correct tone online, unless they are literally jumping your butt and cursing you..then, you pretty much have them pegged as being rude to ya.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:15 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Dont allow ppl like that to get to you. You have ppl that get on the internet say stuff they wouldnt dare say it in person. And those ppl are cowards. Its hard for me to believe ppl are really that nasty like some of the women on here.
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 5:17 PM on May. 4, 2011