New to this... adult content

all the site I go on says that my period is due on friday I got my last period on april 8th. and counted 28 days that would make it due May 5th (tom) but all the sites say May 6th?? that would be 29 days.?? ahh im so confussed and feel so dumb for asking this, so it due thurs or friday?? i always get mine on the 28th day!! again feel really stupid!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you always get yours on the 28th day then go with that. What the sites are saying is that your cycle lasts 28 days, with the new cycle starting on the 29th (bleeding). The first sign of the bleeding is cycle day 1. Before my 3rd miscarriage (4th pregnancy) my cycles were 26-32 days long, meaning that I'd start bleeding on day 27, day 28, day 29, day 30, day 31, day 32, or day 33, but I'd call that day 1. I used to put a bracket on my calendar around the 27th through 33rd days to know that was my window of when it should start. However, I still waited 2wks past day 33 to take a test, just in case I had an anovulatory month, a phantom pregnancy, or some other reason for cycle delay. I stopped tracking my cycles after that miscarriage, though, which is why DD2 kind of snuck up on us, lol. I found out about her during month 2. After her birth Oct 11, I haven't had a real cycle (8wks of on/off bleeding, then just spotting).
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 5:59 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I hope you figure it out and good luck!
    AmourSpork