Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

What would you do if a man chose to be an "adult baby?"

Whatever floats your boat?


Asked by tasches at 5:10 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Health

Level 48 (298,202 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (9)
  • What goes on in the privacy of one's own home is their business. As long as its not MY home, I could care less.

    Answer by hootie826 at 5:19 PM on May. 4, 2011

  • Commit him to a mental institution! Or at the very least make him see a psychiatrist. If it persisted I don't think I could stay with him. Just too damn freaky for me!


    Answer by SalemWitchChild at 5:14 PM on May. 4, 2011

  • As long as I don't have to "Mother" him I could care less.

    Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:15 PM on May. 4, 2011

  • As long as he's not MY man I say more power to him lol

    Answer by Lucky209 at 5:15 PM on May. 4, 2011

  • Smack him...sorry...I am not his mother and if he wants to act liek a baby, then he's not getting anythign from me in the bedroom....

    Answer by Smiley12d at 5:20 PM on May. 4, 2011

  • I'm not into this particular fetish
    I can see the furries/plushies thing though.....

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:20 PM on May. 4, 2011

  • That is just gross and disturbing.

    Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 5:21 PM on May. 4, 2011

  • throwing up


    Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:47 PM on May. 4, 2011

  • dont think i could do it. no i couldnt.i mean chooses really?id also see if hed see somebody in therapy for it.

    Answer by luckygirl2000 at 6:29 PM on May. 4, 2011

Next question in Health
Wellbutrin for depression

Next question overall (Just for Fun)
I dont understand?!?