• In the Spotlight:

Any Success?

Has anyone had any success in finding a work at home JOB from one of the following sites.... works4mom.com....wahm.com....ratracerebellion.com....

I am just curious, I am not interested in setting up a business or anything else, Please no rude comments.

ketha04

Asked by ketha04 at 7:10 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Money & Work

• No. I found an add in a magazine and felt very blessed to have found just the right group to work with.
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 7:19 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• The websites you listed are legit and I highly recommend anyone who is looking for a work at home JOB to search those sites first!

I could never find a work at home job in my area or one that I didn't need some sort of degree for, so I started my own home based business.

Good Luck!
    ~Lisa
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 7:27 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• No... Try http://momportunity.com/at-home-jobs/

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:06 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Honestly, most at home JOBS aren't out there, I wish they were, I think all us moms would love to work a job at home and be home with our kids, but most of us who have tried, have discovered you will probably have to do a Home Business, and it makes sense, why wouldn't you want to work for yourself? I have my own Home business, but I also have a notary so I can go out and sign loan docs for money as well if I want :) Hope you find what your looking for!!!!
    Kostadina

Answer by Kostadina at 1:46 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• The thing is with work at home Jobs is you actually have to work. I see mom's post every day that they are looking for "easy mindless money" - good luck with that. Go to momportunity.com and click on there project payday link and promote scams.
    If you want a REAL JOB where you work real hours to make a real pay check then you have to find a real work at home job. That is the ONLY thing you will find at Works4Mom.com REAL jobs. There are some fun extra money jobs posted, but those are not easy mindless work either.
    If you are looking for easy mindless work, if you are looking for scams, if you only want to whine about money, please don't go to Works4Mom.com
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 10:00 AM on Dec. 5, 2008