Implontation Bleeding with small brown spots and strings?

Implontation Bleeding with small brown spots and strings? I am about 4 days away from my missed period... is this normal??

tamara55

Asked by tamara55 at 5:16 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Usually brown blood is "old blood," so I would believe that it could be implantation bleeding. However, the clotting can be a bit concerning. Are you working with a physician on your TTC journey or do you have an OBGYN picked out? It might be a good idea to consult them with your concerns, but if they insist that you are pregnant but that the baby is nonviable give it some time rather than letting them pressure you into something. I hope you've got a healthy little one in there (or more :D).
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 5:52 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Thank you so much for your answer! I am also having some side pain on my right side... I am also VERY tired... this bleeding has been going on since sunday... I have a DR apt tonight!! thank god...
    tamara55

Comment by tamara55 (original poster) at 5:58 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Not trying to be mean, but there is a TMI flag you can add to your questions, and you can but the details inside the question. Not everyone wants the mental picture.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 6:45 PM on May. 4, 2011

• IM SORRY....you are on a website about motherhood... there is nothing pretty about it...we have ALL delt with dirty diapers, sex, blood...ect. get over it... maybe you need to find a new site?
    I have seen WAYYY more "TMI" questions on here posted IN and OUT of the subject line!

Thanks!
    tamara55

Comment by tamara55 (original poster) at 6:51 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Well, I really wasn't trying to be rude. We all shit, but do we have to talk about it or read about it if we don 't feel like it? Stop to think that maybe my teenaged son read your title...just because others lack class when posting doesn't me it's okay.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:02 PM on May. 4, 2011

• no me, mean.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:03 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I have seen WAYYY more "TMI" questions on here posted IN and OUT of the subject line!

You are a level 2 what the hell have you seen in three hours...puleez
    Musicmom80

• “You are a level 2…” really, You take this that seriously? And why would your son be on here??? That’s not normal! Did YOU stop to think that I maybe was a scared female who is bleeding when she should not be and is very concerned about it?? Also, yes I am a level 2 and I am new at this! Maybe you should stop trying to gain levels and go be a parent to you children???

BTW... using swear words doesn’t make you sound cool or tough!

Thank you!
    tamara55

Comment by tamara55 (original poster) at 7:16 PM on May. 4, 2011