Those on WW Points Plus. How many fruits and vegetables do you really eat?

I know you're supposed to be able to "eat all you want" but what does that really mean? My mom is on the program and has lost a ton of weight but she eats very little.
I have a huge appetite and feel like I may not be so successful because I would supplement my points with a lot more fruits and veggies than she does.
Am I making sense?
Any help is appreciated.

Orionsgirl

Asked by Orionsgirl at 5:19 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• You're supposed to eat til you're satisfied - not choose a veggie over something with points just to avoid eating them or eat til you're stuffed. I eat on average 1-2 servings of fruit, and probably 7 or so veggies a day. Meeting that requirement is no problem for me - I've always liked veggies. It's been the other stuff that has made it so I need to join WW in the first place.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:14 PM on May. 4, 2011