Onset of early alzhimer

Is there any wives out there that has experiance with early onset of alzhimers in their spouse? My husband is showing some signs that is making me be concerned and worry that he may have this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Health

• Well, my FIL is exhibiting early symptoms but I don't really know much more than that. He and my MIL live out of state and I don't know the full story. I do know that he's definitely developed a problem with short term memory, even though he can tell you a story (again and again) in complete detail about something that took place years and years ago. Here's a bump.
    Anonymous

• My husband has short term memory loss. He also is having severy anxiety attacks and can become very disoriented easily. For a while I would accuse his lapse in memory as selective memory but I am not so sure anymore. We are currently out of the country, visiti ng our son who is int he army and stationed in Germany. I have contacted ur family doctor and am having him tested when we return to the staes at the end of this month. My husband is in his early 50's, so I thought he was too young for alzhimers but from an article I read the other day alot of people in this age bracket can have this..... I am just really worried.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:35 PM on May. 4, 2011