What have you learned from your past relationships?

anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• That all men were created equal!
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 5:25 PM on May. 4, 2011

• That I don't have to compromise who I am in order to be happy with a man....I was always the person that whatever man I was with at the time wanted me to be....I grew more in each relationship..became more comfortable with just being Monique in every relationship...which has allowed me to be FULLY myself now with my husband...I dont regret any man I've been with because now I can really be me and know that I'm loved for who I am and not who I'm turning myself into for them. I hope all that made sense lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:27 PM on May. 4, 2011

• People don't change.
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 5:28 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I agree with Dwmom2008 - I've learned that they will NOT change & I need to accept it or just move on with my life. I've learned a lot about myself as well. I take fault for my past relationships failing as well as blaming them, lol It takes two to make a relationship work and the things I know I did wrong in my past relationships, I refuse to do now & if I notice I am doing them, I apologize & put a stop to it right away. Some people bring out the worst in each other & I've learned to avoid those people or get out right away. I also agree with lucky209 - I don't regret any of my past relationships.. they were practice & make my relationship now that much better! I consider myself lucky bc my ex put me thru a lot & taught me a lot - LOL
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 5:39 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I learned that I want to be treated with respect, take care of myself and work when I want to.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:26 PM on May. 4, 2011

• that all men are NOT created equal, my first guy was over 8 inches long and ever since then all guys seem small.
    Anonymous

• That I should not be swayed by a cute face, attraction only cannot build a relationship.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:49 PM on May. 4, 2011

• not to be such a bitch,lol :)
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 1:42 AM on May. 5, 2011

• To seriously appreciate what an amazing person I married.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 5:27 AM on May. 5, 2011

• I learned to go with my intuition. In my past relationships that gut feeling I got from them when I met them turned out to be true.
    Never again will I push it to the side.

So I learned to go with what I feel and what my gut tells me.
    SnapIt

Answer by SnapIt at 4:06 PM on May. 5, 2011