Do you like it when DH spanks you? adult content

I mean like just to spank you in general or just randomly grab your boob or boobs. Ugh! it irritates the hell out of me.

Asked by MexTexmom2 at 5:24 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• In the proper setting, SI!

Answer by older at 5:25 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I should have added that. Yes in a proper setting yes or a light tap but my DH has big hands!

Comment by MexTexmom2 (original poster) at 5:26 PM on May. 4, 2011

• at home, but he does it in public, ie. Walmart, The mall...

ugh! i told him several time, just at home i don't care, but now out n about!

Answer by steph_twins at 5:27 PM on May. 4, 2011

• yeah,I like 'em sassy!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:28 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Yeah I love it at home but sometimes he does it in public too and that makes me just want to smack him one lol

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:29 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Of course!!!! A little tap on the butt in public doesn't bother me. It shows we have a playful relationship :) Whenever I see that happen to other couples, I just smile and I'm thankful other people are just as happy & flirty as we are!!

Answer by loudnproud87 at 5:32 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I love it during sex but it irritates the crap out of me otherwise - like really?? and he likes to pull down my pants at home or randomly grab my breasts.. grrrr...

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:34 PM on May. 4, 2011

• punchingNaw, but i like to spank him! HAHAHAHA :) just kiddddinggggggggg LOL ...(hm...maybe)

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:35 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I don't like sometimes makes me feel like he doesn't respect me.

Answer by Ms.Maricel at 5:39 PM on May. 4, 2011

• It gets annoying. He's had an infatuation with my ass since we started dating 8 years ago. Still to this day he smacks it every chance he gets. Sometimes it hurts and sometimes I would rather just have a darn hug!

Answer by Orionsgirl at 5:53 PM on May. 4, 2011