Weird

he thinks im weird.. i pushed out a 8 pound baby in front of him but wont pee in front of him... he seriously gets upset like seriously whats the big deal lol.. hes always like im ur husband u should be comfortable to do anything around me blah blah blah... and omg u should hear hiim when i want the lights off to u know what... is there something you wont do in front of ur man????

kimsmith22

Asked by kimsmith22 at 5:36 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• nope
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:38 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I will NOT do anything in the bathroom at involves bodily fluids or any kind with him in there! I don't even fart in front of him! Sorry but it's supposed to be a private thing you do on your own.. I don't NEED company to empty my bladder thanks!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 5:39 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Nope, I'll do pretty much anything in front of him. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:42 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I'm really comfortable with my SO and I don't mind doing anything in front of him.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 5:51 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Poop. I would if I HAD to, but we'd both really hate it.
    pampire

Answer by pampire at 8:08 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I don't like passing gas or going #2 in front of him (like if he's in the bathroom talking to me or brushing his teeth or whatever) but he knows it bothers me and will just stand there grinning until I cant hold it any longer lol....so are there things I don't like doing in front of my husband? yes...is there anything that I HAVENT done in front of him? nope lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 9:15 PM on May. 4, 2011

• There is that girlie week and I would really rather my BF not be in the bathroom for that. And I am not fond of being watched while shaving my legs or cleaning up other more private areas that is something I would rather do with out an audience.
    Newfie_Mom

Answer by Newfie_Mom at 9:47 PM on May. 4, 2011