Are you pregnant , whats your symptoms and have you felt your baby move yet?

im 20 weeks and i feel like i have pressure on my bladder sometimes when i have to pee. i feel this baby move alot morethen my little boy did in my stomach. i found out the other day that im having a girl this time. i have been having back aches. for a few days my arms have been achy every now and then but idk if itsbc i sleep on them , but i dont think its bc the preacnancy. my chest hurts a little above my left breast sometimes when i stress and my heart will feel jumpy when i stress but not all the time. my dr said i need to see a cardiologist but i went to the hospital the other day bc my chest hurt when i was stressing and they took my blood and did a ekg on me and said my heart looked fine. so should i still see a cardiologist?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Im 20 weeks and 5 days and im having a boy my back always hurt by the end of the day im so exhausted i feel like if ive been running all day and just wanna lay down without anybody bothering me but its kind of hard to do that with a 2 year old i have a daughter and now im having my boy which im very excited about but other than my back hurting i also have pressure on my bladder cus my doctor told me thats where the baby is resting and im running to the restroom every 5 to 10 minutes it sucks but i know it will be worth it in the end but other than that i feel fine .when is your due date mine is september 16th .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 5:57 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Im 22 weeks pregnant and yes ive felt my baby move. I have a heart murmur and i was born with a heart defect that we didnt find out about till a little over a year ago. I would go to a cardiologist because once in labor your going to be stressing a ton more and your heart and chest may act funny then and thats not a good time for it to happen. More than likely they will make you wear a monitor for a week to 3 weeks to monitor it. Thats what they did with me and figured out what was wrong.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 5:57 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Im 6weeks 3 days, and no symptoms but sore boobs and headaches from hell!!! I havent felt any movements yet its too early, but with my son i felt him move at 21 weeks and my daughter 16 weeks!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 6:02 PM on May. 4, 2011

• You should definatly see the cardiologist!!!!! Seriously honey those do not sound like normal pergnancy things ( chest pain, arm pain, and back ache are all warning signs of heart attack) If there is a problem you need to know as early as possible because you heart will have to work harder the farther along in your pregnancy you get not to mention during labor. Get checked, its important. It could be your life or the life of your child on the line. It could also be nothing but I would say its way better to be safe than sorry! Good luck!
    micahssupermom

Answer by micahssupermom at 6:11 PM on May. 4, 2011

• i am 26 weeks along and i have had every symptoms that you could imagine!! lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 8:55 PM on May. 4, 2011