What should I do??? Please help!

When I took my yr old chihuahua to the vet the other week she pointed out that my dog had two extra teeth...one on each side...and that when we get him nuetered they would pull the teeth...well one just fell out of his mouth, like just now...should I take him back to the vet or is it okay because she said she would have pulled it anyways???

There is no bleeding and he doesnt seem to be in pain but I'm a little freaked out

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 5:59 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Pets

• Id make sure they know so they dont try and charge you for pulling 2 teeth when they fix the dog.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:04 PM on May. 4, 2011

• if he isn't in any pain you just saved some money. no worries unless he is showing pain
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 6:01 PM on May. 4, 2011

• perfectly normal. they're just baby teeth and will eventually fall out anyway. he's fine and no need to take him to the Vet.
    -mrs.mamma-

Answer by -mrs.mamma- at 6:02 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Thankyou @zoejains....it freaked me out...glad it's not a big deal
    Lucky209

Comment by Lucky209 (original poster) at 6:02 PM on May. 4, 2011

• He should be ok, as long as it doesn't bother him. My dog has a hump in his spine. And vet it should be fine, as long as he doesn't seem he is in pain, or he starts walking abnormal.
    ms.grumppy

Answer by ms.grumppy at 6:13 PM on May. 4, 2011

• i think he will be ok but if ur really worried call and let them know tomarrow, but itll probly save u some money at the same time. gl. :)
    luckygirl2000

Answer by luckygirl2000 at 6:26 PM on May. 4, 2011

• @vbruno....good point..I never even thought about them charging me for something they didnt do...I'll make sure I let them know it fell out on it's own
    Lucky209

Comment by Lucky209 (original poster) at 7:36 PM on May. 4, 2011