Has anyone BEEN a victim of GANGstalking..?

I've been a victim on and off for about 8 years,I did something to agarvate the situation but alot of people don't do anything and they are targeted. Tell me your story,how did gangstalking make you feel are you better now. For people who've been ganfgstalked or 24/7 extreme teasing please.

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 6:11 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes. There are some pretty strong personalities on here, who don't like dissenting opinions. Sorry you are having problems. I've learned it's best to just ignore them,and not keep feeding their paranoia.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 6:13 PM on May. 4, 2011

• If you are interested in discussing it with people going through it, don't post it in a DEBATE section. It's a public forum, you don't get to determine if others can answer you or not.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:32 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I have no idea why anyone would have a problem with you. You seem kind and patient, oh and rational! Are you sure you have stalkers or just people you have pissed off?
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 6:42 PM on May. 4, 2011

• What is gangstalking?
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:12 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Are you in High School?
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 6:13 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Counting, I am not intending to be mean. I just have never heard of that and was wondering what in the world that might be? Is it like a group of friends harrassing you on purpose?
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:24 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I have no idea why anyone would have a problem with you. You seem kind and patient, oh and rational!

LMAO!  I love me some sarcasm.  I was thinking the same thing.  Like threatening people with reporting their rude answers and then telling everyone that answers to shut up.  I love irony too!

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:46 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Umm really 8 yrs this has been happening, Delete your account and make a new one. Stop whining over it if you do nothing about it jeeze.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 6:19 PM on May. 4, 2011

• this again?
    Anonymous

• Really? You bring up the subject people are trying to figure out what it is you are talking about and you tell them to google? So far the only thing you have said is the government uses it against criminals...... Whats the issue? Is there a link you could provide? Is there a court case going on? Something?

Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 6:27 PM on May. 4, 2011