Should I buy new clothes?

I had my baby 3 weeks a go. None of my pre pregnancy clothes fits me, and I don't think any of my pants will fit me for few months. Should I go buy some new cloth or just for now wear my maternity pants (they don't look good any more) my husband thinks I should wait. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Wait. Unless your in some type of fashion show or something then theres no reason to waste money on more clothes that will fit for just now.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 6:14 PM on May. 4, 2011

• You could go to like, goodwill or another second hand store and get a few basics for super cheap until you fit back into your old clothes :)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 6:17 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I would go get a couple things. You want to feel good right?
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 6:17 PM on May. 4, 2011

• You could go to Thrift stores / Goodwill Places like that For Now It saves Money & Seeing as they will Only Fit Untill Tummy Goes Down More Might as well save & Buy cheap
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 6:19 PM on May. 4, 2011

• 3 weeks is not a enough time to lose all that baby weight, you don't snap in shape days after having a baby, give it a few months first then decide.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:40 PM on May. 4, 2011

• You probably wont fit into your pre-pregnancy clothes for a while . I would buy a couple things .... why not?

Gnomes

Answer by Gnomes at 6:44 PM on May. 4, 2011