Which contribution from a father do you think makes the biggest difference in a child's life?

Time spent with the child
Financial support
Teaching good moral and/or spiritual values
Nurturing and encouragement.
Discipline

I THINK ITS "TIME SPENT WITH THE CHILD"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• time spent with child
    Dawn327

Answer by Dawn327 at 7:15 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• quality time with a child is what makes a huge difference. You can nurture, discipline and teach good morals while spending quality time with your child.=)
    abootie

Answer by abootie at 7:16 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• i AGREE...TIME SPENT WITH A CHILD. MY KIDS DONT KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY THEIR DAD SPENDS ON THEM ALL THEY KNOW IS WHEN HE IS HOME AND WHEN HE DOES THINGS WITH THEM
    Anonymous

• Time spent is great, however only if the Dad is a positive role model! My son's father is NOT. So I would only agree with conditions. I think it has to accompany items 3 and 4, Teaching good morals and Nurturing and encouragement.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 7:19 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I wrote this queston, and I agree its time spent with child, but on the other hand like "hopelessnance" says "only if hes a good role model" which good thing my hubby is:)
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 7:23 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Thanks..maybe all the evil BM will read this one!
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 7:26 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I vote for "all of the above"...
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 7:29 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I think time spent provided he is a good role model.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 7:31 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I think time spent with a child and nurturing and encouragement go hand in hand. Children need people who love them to be involved.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:31 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Time spent with a child may not be enough. My BF's ex spent tons of time with the kids, but it wasn't quality time. He wasn't a good role model. He wasn't even that great of a father.
    A father should be with his children to love and nurture them. To do that you have to spend quality time with your babies. So it falls together. But care and support are KEY. A child needs to know that Daddy will be there no matter what.
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 7:32 PM on Dec. 4, 2008