Greetings to everyone on cafemom, I wanted to does anyone of you women exercise more that 3 times a day and 3days a week?? I myself is just getting back in the routine of exercising more. What are some of you all favorite types of exercise routines? Mines are yoga, aerobics, and jogging...

EmpressILeasha1

Asked by EmpressILeasha1 at 7:44 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I was working out pretty regularly (every day when possible). I was doing yoga, belly dancing, step training, and dumbbells. I've been meaning to get back into it. Trying to kick myself in the butt to do it. lol
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 7:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I, admittedly HATE exercise so I have tried to find "fun" ways to exercise. There are strip aerobics classes, pole dancing classes, and there is one more I want to try. I forget what it is called, but you know the acrobats that use the long strips of fabric to hold themselves up? They do classes that teach you how to do that. if nothing else, the classes I have taken have given me a whole new respect for the strength it takes to be a dancer!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I have recently gotten back into it. I play dance dane revolution and belly dance.
    Jessnpat2

Answer by Jessnpat2 at 12:39 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• i love exercising and i try to do something different everyday. i like to do step aerobics, taebo, jogging, walking, the eliptical, and dancing. i find if you keep changing it up you really stay interested.
    tering

Answer by tering at 5:23 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I go to the gym 6days a wk. I enjoy lifting weights, cardio and pilates.
    Dylansmomma

Answer by Dylansmomma at 9:28 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I exercise 6 days a week as well. I do yoga and pilates and am just about to add running again. I would like to do weight training but I have been out of work and can't afford the gym right now.
    Anonymous

• I don't have a particular exercise routine that I practice for right now, so instead, I just make sure that I fit in some practicla cardio into my everyday routine, like walking, literally, everywhere I go. I posted about it in my buzz blog for prevention.com. http://buzz.prevention.com/community/emily09/exercise-is-literally-everywhere
    healthygirl0913

Answer by healthygirl0913 at 12:24 PM on Nov. 28, 2008