Are there any songs that your kids HATE!!! lol..but you love, and you can't help but to crank it up in the car?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 6:49 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Most "retro" music they hate. My 6 yr old loves 80s music though so she doesnt mind, but hates her brothers screamo music.

Answer by gemgem at 6:51 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Yes, my grand daughter hates me to listen to Korn, Tool or Disturbed...so we agree on NIN when we're all having to listen together. She's into Miley Cyrus and other popettes like that.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 6:56 PM on May. 4, 2011

• ~ B.J. Thomas "Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head" it wasn't that I loved it and they hated it - but more it was on a country classic mix cd I had - and they were fine with country - but hated that song..... So that one song became a very useful tool to get them to shut up and quit bickering in the car. Just plug it in and say "the longer you argue the louder the volume goes" --- never seen two boys shut up so fast!
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 6:58 PM on May. 4, 2011

• i don't listen to rap much..but i do like lil wayne..and i always turn it up when i hear him. my son calls him the crazy robot guy and gets mad when i turn it up..lol.
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 6:59 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I don't think they hate any songs as much as they hate when I crank the car stereo to certain songs like Magic Carpet Ride by Steppenwolf. It's kind of like that Toyota commercial where the parents are singing for the past 3 hours - LOL.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:09 PM on May. 4, 2011

• well my son is still to young to like or dislike songs so he listen to whatever is on
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 2:06 PM on May. 5, 2011