Pads or tampons? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on May. 4, 2011 in

• I use Diva Cup too! LOVE it! Anon. It's a flexible silicone cup that comes in 2 sizes (1 for women who are older or have given birth and 1 for younger women who haven't). You fold it in half and it goes inside the vagina like a tampon. You can't feel it and it doesn't leak at all if inserted correctly. It keeps your PH levels normal and is more sanitary than tampons with no risk of TSS. It can stay in almost all day depending on how heavy your flow. You simply wash it well with soap and water in between uses. You only have to buy 1 and you reuse it so it really cuts down on the cost of tampons or pads.
    Court128

Answer by Court128 at 6:49 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Pads
    MRobinson927

Answer by MRobinson927 at 7:02 PM on May. 4, 2011

• tampons
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 7:03 PM on May. 4, 2011

• toilet paper I'm too poor for pads or tampons.........j/k tampons
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 7:05 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I'd rather tampons, but I have to use pads. Tampons are really painful for me and seem to make my cramps worse. Plus, I have a really light flow.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:02 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Pads, something in the tampons gave me uti's. No matter how frequently I changed them....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 7:04 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Pads
    babycakes28

Answer by babycakes28 at 7:04 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Pads. I am 28yrs old and haven't wore a tampon a day of my life. Pretty sad uh?
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 7:04 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Neither... Pads are NASTY. I flow too heavy even for super Plus/Ultra tampons. Diva Cup for me!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:09 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Tampons for sure! I hate feeling like im wearing a diaper, and i smelled like blood when I used pads, but not with tampons..
    sarahlu

Answer by sarahlu at 7:15 PM on May. 4, 2011