Do you think your man is cheating?

I don't know why but I have this strong feeling that mine is. I feel like something is off. I plan on asking him straight out when he gets home. I really hate this feeling. I sort of feel like even if he says he is I will feel better. The anticipation is killing me. My mind is a mess right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Never, but I always say your first feeling is normally the right feeling. I would confront him. Most likely he will deny. Good Luck hun..hugs
    Crissy9832

Answer by Crissy9832 at 7:15 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Do not ignore your gut! I am speaking from experience. My hopefully soon to be ex (left him two years ago still trying to get divorced long story) was cheating on me ALOT, one of the "women" was his ex wife another was an under age hooker and there were others, so seriously if you think something is up say something. If he isn't cheating it may be a good time to mention things seem off and maybe you can fix them now before they get bad. If he is cheating then you will know and can figure out what to do (I left, but that is not the right option for everyone that part is up to you) But as a result of my husbands many affairs my son has at least three half brothers that I know about. Waiting (like I did) hoping your wrong is not a good idea. Trust me wondering is far worse than the truth even if he is if hes not bonus!!!! Then you have a lot less to "fix up" so things arent off. I hope he isnt. Good Luck,
    Newfie_Mom

Answer by Newfie_Mom at 7:16 PM on May. 4, 2011

• if ur gut feeling says he is cheating than he must be but go slow about it when asking him he will try to deny it
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 7:18 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Not with my man now but I did with my first hubby. I was right too.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 7:27 PM on May. 4, 2011

• What makes you think he is cheating? Working late, phone messages, the smell of perfume? I mean are there any tangible clues to this feeling inside? Something to back you up when you confront him?
    pinwheel

Answer by pinwheel at 7:34 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I've never worried about that with my current husband, but I did have that feeling with an ex-boyfriend and I was right.
    Eek_a_Geek

Answer by Eek_a_Geek at 8:12 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Sometimes I do but I trust him in the end. I say go with your instincts!
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 12:46 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Nope! But I agree: listen to your instincts. Mine were spot on with my lying, cheating EX husband.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:03 PM on May. 5, 2011