What are your mothers Day plans?

Crissy9832

Asked by Crissy9832 at 7:09 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Who knows. Dh always works. So probably the same as today, and tomorrow and yesterday, a whole lotta nothing!!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 7:12 PM on May. 4, 2011

• To do absolutely nothing unless I want to do it! :) Mother's Day & my B-day are the only 2 days out of the year that I can get the whole day off! Happy Mother's Day to all of you mamas out there. Hope you enjoy your day! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:14 PM on May. 4, 2011

• hopefully to stay in bed all day but that wont happen
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 7:15 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Church, then going out to eat!
    momwith4

Answer by momwith4 at 7:23 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Probably go on a hike with my husband and have dinner with our son-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 7:25 PM on May. 4, 2011

• First off I hope to feel Well. Having Migraines for 32 years was hard. Then in 2010 getting Cancer was Harder. I hope to have a nice lunch out. More so I wish I'd win one for all of us! We're all Jobless. From DH, me of course, both DD's & one son in law. I hope to see both DD's & my MIL and give them some loving gifts, to be determined by luck! I wish Everyone their Mothers Day.. The way you hope for! May all of your wishes come True for You!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:27 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Having my mom over for lunch and movies. Hub's mom live overseas so we mailed her a card weeks ago (I thought Mother's Day was a week earlier than it is!) I'm sure he'll surprise me with something - hopefully it will be finishing the laundry room installation :-)
    pampire

Answer by pampire at 7:53 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I plan to go to Hawaii with my parents, my husband and my little son! It's a really big event, huh? I'm just preparing all the stuff and a pair of excellent sunglasses each is indispensible. Hot summer is coming, do u guys plan to find a fantastic pair? I know a good place here, http://www.tomfordsunglassess.com. They have lots of chic and fashinable styles and work hard to meet the customers' needs. I love to buy there. You guys can all go and have a look. It won’t let you down. P.S.: their price is also very competitive. :)
    edwards68

Answer by edwards68 at 11:01 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Hang out with my mom, sister and her 3 kids and my grandmother.
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 11:53 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Meeting my parents, brother and great aunt somewhere for lunch. Honestly I'd rather just hang out and read or something, but whatever.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:01 PM on May. 5, 2011