Anyone use Scrubbing Bubbles toliet cleaning System? Help!!

I was using the Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet cleaning system. Have you ever used it? As I was using it correctly The pad slipped off. As I tried over & over to get it, it slipped to the bottom of the toliet and the suction grabbed it! I yelled for my DH!! Now what? It says do not flush it will clog drain! DH couldn't get it and now we don't know where it is! We live in the rural with a septic tank/system! Anyone else!? I'm so worried and scared! This is our only toliet! I'm so upset! Anyone else use this and had this happen? Thank you for reading! You kind favor to reply is appreciated!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 7:10 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Home & Garden

• If you can't see it, chances are it slipped just inside the area where stuff disappears when it's flushed (I don't know what it's called.) Crappiest thing to do, but if you want to not risk clogging your toilet you'll have to do it. Buy a pair of latex gloves, and then a couple pairs of those big yellow gloves. Put both latex gloves on one hand. Put one, and then another of the yellow gloves on the latexed hand. Then reach on in there!

Sorry, best I can suggest.
    Anonymous

• Oh yeah. WASH WASH WASH YOUR HANDS GOOD AFTERWARDS! (I'm kind of OCD when it comes to clean hands, I'd probably do it 10 times after that! LOL)
    Anonymous

• Oh my goodness, I have never used this so I have no idea what to tell you. Did you call the company and ask them what the odds are of it truly clogging your toilet? I will give you a bump and I hope you are able to get an answer. Good luck, I hope it does not clog!
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 11:53 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I have never used this ever. I think your only option is to get some heavy duty gloves.. and put them on. Then stick your hand down into the hole and feel around for it. Hopefully you can find it. If you cant the next step is to either call a plumber or get a new wax ring and take out the toilet to find it. Then when youre done use the new wax ring to put it back in place.
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 9:48 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Don't they have a # on the box/bottle to call for questions or comment?? I am thinking this might be one of those time you might want to try that...
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 1:57 PM on May. 5, 2011

• I haven't, sorry.
    Samanthamommy

Answer by Samanthamommy at 6:54 PM on May. 5, 2011

• no
    tonyalynn

Answer by tonyalynn at 8:41 PM on May. 5, 2011

• i think if it isn't that big it would just go through, just make sure to not put a lot of paper and flush often while #2. lol
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 9:09 PM on May. 6, 2011

• No I haven't
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 11:04 PM on May. 6, 2011

• No, i use regular toilet cleaner (a natural kind) and a toilet brush
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:01 AM on May. 7, 2011