Anyone potty training?

I am almost done with it, completely..child #4 and Im kinda sad because she is growing up so fast..

Crissy9832

Asked by Crissy9832 at 7:11 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Nope. I was potty-trained about 24 years ago. :)~

No, but seriously...my son is 19 months and I'm about to break out the potty. It may be too early but I'm gonna try to introduce him to it. Wish me luck!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:12 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I need to. DD is 28 months and she keeps ripping off her diaper but I'm putting it off. I'm lazy like that
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 7:18 PM on May. 4, 2011

• We just finished about a month ago with baby #1!! It was about a 2 month process and he is offcially trained!! He will be two in a couple weeks so that was my goal!
    praying4baby985

Answer by praying4baby985 at 7:19 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I'm all done...I can go all by myself now. :) Yeah, I know what you mean...they grow up so fast, but it seems like they make a huge jump after the diapers come off for good.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 7:34 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Mine has been training herself for the last 2 1/2 mos. The accidents are getting fewer and she is now wanting to poop on the potty (with teh bribery of pink toenails). Can't wait for it to be done.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:35 PM on May. 4, 2011

• My kids are 5, 4, 2, and 1. My 1 year old is the only one I need to work on - and I really need to get started. He is 18 months and I was already working on the others at this age. It will be so wonderful to be done with diapers - unless we have another one. :) I LOVE starting them early. It takes a bit longer - for mine - but you still end up using a LOT less diapers and that helps financially! I do have 2 wearing diapers at night - so that needs worked on, but I figure that will come in time.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:41 PM on May. 4, 2011

• yep my son has been potty training for a lil over a month now. Not close to being done yet but its getting better with each day :)
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 1:02 AM on May. 5, 2011

• we started introducing DS to the potty when he was a yr old. He will be 2 in afew weeks and is using the potty between 2-5 times a day. just depends on the mood hes in. IDK how to get him to poop on it though (any advice is nice lol)
    marinesweetie

Answer by marinesweetie at 1:58 PM on May. 5, 2011