Have you ever asked your kids if they could change their name, what name would they like? ..just for fun?

i just asked my son, Jathan (who is 6) and he thought about it..and said he likes the letter C and if he had a different name he would like cody. this was fun to do and gave us some fun time..i also through in a lot of funny names that i knew he would think would be silly..but we had a lot of fun. so try it. what did your kids say?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 7:49 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• When my little brother, (Jason) was around that age, he came home from school one day and said he wanted to change his name to Phillip Howard. We still have no idea where he came up with that.
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 7:51 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Our eldest son's name is Joseph, he's 14, and he said he would rather it be Dale.. I was like HUH??? You're kidding right? lol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:53 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I just asked my 4 yr old and he said Go Diego Go.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:54 PM on May. 4, 2011

• for the last 3 days my 4 year old nephew has been INSISTING on being called Mario (if you call him Ryan he gets super mad :P) and he's been calling my 19 month old twins "weegi" and "toast" XD XD XD
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 7:56 PM on May. 4, 2011

• My son always wants to change his name to really weird names. I don't know where he comes up with some of them.
    ladyb155

Answer by ladyb155 at 8:06 PM on May. 4, 2011

• lol, My 7 yr old grandson tells me practically everyday he thinks he is going to grow up to be Spiderman and he should change his name to Peter Parker.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:14 PM on May. 4, 2011

• My 16 yo always has said he wished his name was Bill. The older 2 never said anything about want another name.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:48 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Fun. I'll ask them tomorrow.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:12 PM on May. 4, 2011

• My son actually told me the other day that he wants a middle name. Devon. ?
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 11:16 PM on May. 4, 2011