Anyone streaming Netflix through a Blu-Ray? Advice needed.

Hi Moms,

Are you using Blu-Ray to stream Netflix? What Brand of Blu-Ray do you have? Are you satisfied with the app?

We are trying out a Samsung, and it seems to be having a ton of issues with freezing, skipping, restarting on the Netflix app.

ImaginationMama

Asked by ImaginationMama at 7:52 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Technology

• We have a 4 year old PS3 and it works beautifully with netflix. We've never had a problem streaming. Every few weeks there will be a Sony software update that takes a few minutes to complete, but other than that it has been smooth sailing.
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 8:22 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I too have a samsung and it works fine unless netflix is having a problem. I use it pretty much all day long and there are days when it is a pain but I believe it is a Internet problem & not my player.

Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 8:04 PM on May. 4, 2011

• How often does your Samsung do the "Downloading" "Installing" and restarting thing? It seems to be happening here about 4 times a day.
    ImaginationMama

Comment by ImaginationMama (original poster) at 8:06 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Oh, I hear that PS3 and Wii are fantastic! Lucky you!
    ImaginationMama

Comment by ImaginationMama (original poster) at 8:27 PM on May. 4, 2011