So my man stared this chick up and down...

My man came to have lunch with me. He is a really nice guy, doesn't cheat, works hard etc. We are sitting on a bench and 2 girls walk by. He stares for a long freaking time and then comments on how she has nice thighs. I was pissed. I said "Listen up pig. You were staring at that chick for a long ass time. And you weren't just looking at her face because you had a conversation about her thighs with me. I do not disrespect you by doing that sh** and I expect the same in return OK?" He said "Yes my baby girl." I said "I'm serious, I don't stare at dicks and asses, foam over that crap, especially in front of you, nor do I have conversations about it." It's like the guy doens't have many faults but the ones he does have are pretty big. No question, just a vent.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• You go, girl! I love how you addressed that right away!

:)
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:59 PM on May. 4, 2011

• You sound like you have jealousy and control issues. Good luck with your relationship.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 8:17 PM on May. 4, 2011

• He is just a normal male ! Get used to it , much better than having him look young fellas up and down !

if that is his worst fault , you are a lucky girl .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 8:16 PM on May. 4, 2011

• omg...insecure much?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:21 PM on May. 4, 2011

• matthewscandi and dullscissors--Not insecure at all and not jealous. Maybe you are ok with your guy being blatently rude but I have no tolerance for it. Good luck with your relationships--I don't need luck :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:28 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I am with you, OP. We all have an ability to monitor ourselves, and that includes men. I would never do that to my husband, and I hope he never decides to do it to me because he'll probably get an earful, as well.

I atually don't like it when anyone gives that up/down look because it is disrespectful to the subject.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:32 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I hear you. I wouldnt stress over that at all because if he does it in front of you then he is disrespectful. He may just have an eye, but he could be faithful as you said. If you trust him then you have nothing to worry about.
    MommyDimples

Answer by MommyDimples at 8:33 PM on May. 4, 2011