Am I the only sngle mom of twins around?

twinmama34

Asked by twinmama34 at 7:59 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have a friend who is a single mom of 1 year old triplets..... lol I have twins though, but I'm married. Your awesome! :)
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 8:02 PM on May. 4, 2011

• My twin boys are 18 yrs old now. But, yes, I'm a single mom of twins. Talk about some real challenges! LOL. Trying to feed 2 hungry mouths at the same time. Trying to hold them at the same time. Trying to be in 2 places at once on back to school night was tons of fun! Twice the school paperwork to fill out on your own. Etc. Yep, it's a challenge. But, I wouldn't trade it for anything!
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 8:29 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I was a single mom of twins for a while. Their father and I are now living together and getting married but I do remember the days of two babies one mommy and no showers.

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 8:36 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Me too! Well, sort of. My twins are sixteen now I have a boyfriend now so I'm not technically 'single' but in terms of financial support and actual parenting, it's always been just me myself and I. I know I don't have to tell you it's not easy, but I'm with specialwingz, I wouldn't have had it any other way.
    lytate95

Answer by lytate95 at 8:37 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I am a single mom to 4 year old sponateous triplet girls
    IAMmomtotrips

Answer by IAMmomtotrips at 1:02 PM on May. 10, 2011