I called my mom to ask her if we were still on for going to Golden Corral on Mother's Day...

and she said she'd see what else she had planned and get back to me. Ummm,what?? I'm paying,so its not that. Her mom passed away so there's no spending time with HER,and my sister lives in Washington so.....What else would she be doing?? Its times like this that make me wonder about her. Getting her out of the house is like pulling teeth! I don't know what else to do. I call everyday,go over there at least once a week to visit,and we invite her along every weekend even if its just for her to grocery shop and she begs out of spending time with us.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 8:48 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Maybe its hard to be with others is this the first mothers day after her mother died maybe she needs something at her house start there and see if you cannot move her to your plan?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:26 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Does she have anxieties about leaving the house?
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:00 PM on May. 4, 2011

• tell her that u and her need to go out that day its mothers day
    mommyneesa

Answer by mommyneesa at 8:50 PM on May. 4, 2011

• sorry to hear that.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 8:53 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I never knew my own mother! By the time I located her. I was 19 & pregnant. I found her in her hospital room dying from Breast cancer! She never shared if I had a Dad or Family. I didn't tell her she'd be grandmother. She didn't live and I had a short visit with her! Maybe your mom is Depressed or has some illness!! I hope it works out! Sending my Best wishes to you both! Sending my Care and all. I hope it works out! I hope you all Have a Great Mother's Day!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:03 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Or maybe she has a life that you dont know about... But it is Mother's day... man you got me there...
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 9:12 PM on May. 4, 2011

• it IS her 1st without her mom. It could be something along those lines.

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 9:34 PM on May. 4, 2011

• eye rollingAre you trying to sell me sunglasses in my question??

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 9:37 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Just try to cheer her up, maybe she lives in solitude? You could find some special gift that she seldom considers now for her, llike a pair of fantastic sunglasses. My mom like them very much. Here is a good place to purchase sunglasses, http://www.tomfordsunglassess.com, they have lots of chic and fashinable styles and work hard to meet the customers' needs. I love to buy there. You could go and have a look. It won’t let you down. P.S.: their price is also very competitive. :)

edwards68

Answer by edwards68 at 11:08 PM on May. 4, 2011