How to stop worrying

i have such a problem with worrying what my man does. hes never done anything behind my back with a girl.he doesnt even have girl friends unless they are one of mine.but yet i just worry, not the fact that hes cheating but what girls he is checking out and if he is comparing me to them. i know he loves me with all his heart and thinks i am the most hottest thing he has ever had because he tells me everyday that im beautiful.and i dont have that low of self esteem. but i still get sooo jealous whenever there is a prettier girl by us. i dwell on the fact that he might check her out. i even hate watching movies with him with hott girls on them even tho i know they are fake actresses. why do i care so much? PLEASE give me advice to just stop caring and stop dwelling on the fact that he sees pretty girls everywhere.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• How long have you been together? I used to be a bit like that, but that was a long long time ago. We've been married 21 years now and have shared so much, our love is so much deeper than anything that could be touched by somone else. My DH says to see real beauty you have to close your eyes. Don't fret over girls who look pretty or sexy. They are not and can not offer him anything next to you. He is with you, not them; he has chosen you. Give him some credit!
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 9:33 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Take a deep breath now let it go Get your space claim it and work on it every day he might be looking at other girls but you have him and when you start to feel more comfortable with yourself it will help you with this.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:33 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Looking at other females is one thing. Touching another female is a totally different thing. We have been married 22 years. He can look all he want. But he better not touch them though.

Answer by louise2 at 9:58 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Im exactly like you but what i have to tell myself sometimes is that hes with me not them he loves me and has kids with me and comes home to me everyday not them no one can replace yalls love for each other he married you for a reason and you married him for a reason when you start thinking like that just think about the good things he has done for you and how much yall have been through and how much yall love each other or when you feel like hes looking at someone else pull him close to you and grab his face and kiss him and that will make you feel 10 times better trust me i do that too .Good luck i hope this helps :-)
    Anonymous

• I agree with judimary. When I was younger I was that way. I remember a particular video I wouldn't let him watch! lol Looking back, I feel so silly! But it's been 19 years since we married! You have to have more confidence in you! He loves you and married you! So think of it this way, if you see a handsome man, are you comparing him to your dh? Probably not!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:32 PM on May. 5, 2011