When should I test again with hpt and could I stillbe pregnant?

I am 13 DPO and AF is due today. She hasn't came. I took hpts and they have been negative. I went to the doctor and they did a urine and it was negative. I am having all of the symptoms of being pregnant. My O day was 21st of April based off my opk results, but my chart say it could have occurred between the 21st and the 23rd.

sdawson8

Asked by sdawson8 at 9:38 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Wait 5 days past period due date. Test only first morning urine. Don't waste your money or your nerves on testing everyday. If you are...you will be in 5 days too. First morning urine has highest concentration of HCG.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:40 PM on May. 4, 2011

• So wait until at least Monday to test again? And when Monday come and it is stillnegative do I just get a blood test done/
    sdawson8

Comment by sdawson8 (original poster) at 9:48 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I took a test every week for 3 months and even went to the dr and they told me no I wasnt, month 4 I requested a ultrasound found out at that time I was almost 5 months pregnant...... So.... Even with my 3rd child I took about a months of test and then went to the dr and just asked for blood work instead of a urine test.
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 9:50 PM on May. 4, 2011

• So just take a blood test?
    sdawson8

Comment by sdawson8 (original poster) at 11:39 PM on May. 4, 2011