What kind of digital camera do you have that you like? What kind have you had that sucked?

Looking for a new camera. I received my previous one as a gift, but it's pretty old and literaly falling apart now so I need a new one. It's a Kodak, and pretty decent quality, but all the Kodak ones I can afford now are really crappy quality (cheap plastic) in terms of how they're built and everything. Do you have a brand and/or model you'd recommend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Technology

• I currently have a Nikon. I love it! Before that, I used a Kodak for several years and now my daughter is using it. That thing has actually lasted over 4 years now!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:49 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I am looking at getting a Nikon D3000 and would love to know if anybody has one?
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 9:53 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I love my Canon SLR - and HATED the Nikon sure-shot (I think) -- The Nikon was just a little point and shoot camera, but still it sucked.
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 9:55 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I have a Canon Rebel and love it!
    Anonymous

• My bad, I wasn't really specific. I want one that will easily fit into my jeans pocket if need be. I don't think the Canon "fancy" ones will do that.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:41 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I wish I could help you. The camera I have that I really love is a Nikon D3100 DSLR. Definitely won't fit in a pocket. lol

Have you tried looking through Kodak's refurbished section? They will buy back people's Kodak cameras, fix them up and then sell them. I believe they sell them for quite a bit less than a new one. I don't think they'd be the latest models, but it still might be worth looking into. Or you could try looking through some local classifieds or on ebay and see what you can find.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:02 AM on May. 5, 2011

• Canon Rebel. :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 4:17 PM on May. 5, 2011

• Canon powershot
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:12 PM on May. 5, 2011