Not being social is driving me crazy!

About a year ago I moved to AZ to provide a better life for me and my daughter. My friend took me in and everything was great until she turned on me. I met a wonderful man who I moved in with and we have been together for a year. But since I have moved here I havent gotten to know ANYONE. I miss connecting with "girlfriends" and going out and doing something. I miss having long chat via phone or email. Im so tired of being stuck at home. I cant afford a car and thats something you need here in AZ because it gets so hot.

Dose anyone else feel really lonely?? Unable to find a decent friend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I lived in Arizona for eight years and never had a car I would go to places like the gym and any place social.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:54 PM on May. 4, 2011

• No, that stuff doesn't bother me at all. I've lived here now for 17 years. I've made two good friends since I moved here. One moved away and one just fell off the face of the planet. I generally don't like women in this area. I had many good friends at home and still consider them my true friends.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:56 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I moved back home to philly in Jan 09 from cali and still haven't really made any friends a couple from work. I was always with family so i didn't think too much of it and not really having friends until my s/o and 1 moved together and the main chick i get along with is always working and none have kids at least not newborns or pregnant now and hubby works all the time.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 9:58 PM on May. 4, 2011

• i hear ya. the only friends i had decided to drop me from the call list when i got prego. i guess i dont fit into their fun, partying ways any more. i guess i dont... i need a mommy friend. some one my age with a kid. but i have none : ( so i definately know how you feel.
    aubre22

Answer by aubre22 at 10:54 PM on May. 4, 2011