Do your kids share rooms?

How old are they?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• When they were little they all shared a room when they weren't sleeping with me. Now the boys 11, and 13 share a room. Dd has her own room.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 7:45 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• no not at the moment my son sleeps in his room in a crib and my daughter sleeps with me, but shortly im kicking my daughter out of my bed and my son out of his crib and buying them bunkbeds.
    jo-42

Answer by jo-42 at 7:47 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Yes they do. two girls 14 and 17 and two boys 2 and 3. I also have a son who is 22 and when he lived here he had a room of his own for obvious reasons...the age difference.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:48 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Yep...17 and 15 boys. They have a lot of the same interests and they 'hang out' together.
    Okay...I feel better....now I can tell the actual truth...LOL They have to share a room because my Mom moved in with us when my Dad passed away and together they decided the younger would move in with the older. They get a long great on the most part..but they do have their moments when they don't get along. We're converting our garage into another bedroom for the oldest. It's almost done but truthfully...they'll probably hang out there together also : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 7:49 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• My boys used to share a room. They are only 15 mths apart. We got them into their own rooms when they became teenagers and had different interests. But they shared a room until they were 13 & 14. If they shared the same interests, tastes in clothes and friends I would have kept them in the same room.

Answer by gemgem at 7:51 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Right now my 10 year old and my 6 year old share, but over the Christmas break (from school) we plan to move the 10 yo into his own room and move our 2 yo into the 6 yo's room.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 7:54 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Yes we live in a 2 br house. We have 1 br and the kids have 1 br. a 2yo(g) and twin 3yos(b,g) they do amazing in the same room together tho. they all sleep very well. We could put our room in the basement, but I don't think the boy would sleep by himself. So for now they are ok with it.
    abootie

Answer by abootie at 7:56 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I shared a bedroom with my two brothers and sister until we were all teenagers and then moved to a bigger place with a room for the boys and one for the girls
    Anonymous

• yes, my girls are 4 & 8, they always will until they actually ask for different rooms. They are each other's best friend, most of the time!
    sadfairytale

Answer by sadfairytale at 8:40 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• My two boys do. They are 5 and 3.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 9:37 PM on Dec. 4, 2008