Wearing too tight of jeans...will it hurt the baby?

I'm too small for maternity jeans but too big for my jeans. I have a bella band but it sucks and doesn't work that well. It's too loose. Just wondering if it'll hurt the baby...?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• No, but it'll be not so comfy, and you may come down with a nasty yeast infection.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:55 PM on May. 4, 2011

• ewww I never thought of that. I mean I've been wearing them but I'll unbutton when I sit down. It IS super uncomfy...I'm just in the ish stage right now :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:56 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Get yoga pants. They kick ass!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:57 PM on May. 4, 2011

• actually yes it can hurt the baby. My sister was trying to wear her same clothes because she didn't want to wear maternity clothes she had an indent on her belly from the button the nurse saw it and said something to her because the baby has no room to move if you wear tight clothes
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:00 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Ohhhh okay...I guess that makes sense. I'm almost 13 weeks...Ill let the baby breathe! lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:00 PM on May. 4, 2011

• If she has a bella band on she isn't going to hurt the baby. :P
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:01 PM on May. 4, 2011

• oh and also you can just wear stretchy pants. With my first 2 pregnancies I didn't wear maternity clothes at all I wore dh's clothes or bought stretchy pants. This one I am actually wearing maternity clothes
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:01 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Your baby is only two inches long right now, pretty sure it has plenty of room to swim around. LOL
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:02 PM on May. 4, 2011

• tip I just learned was to take a hair band and loop through the button hole and then fasten the loop to the button. It makes an instant pants extender and is super cheap for when the normal pants are to tight and still to small to want maternity
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 10:28 PM on May. 4, 2011

• Suzanne....I tried that....I'm a little too big for that. lol I did that with my first pregnancy and it worked well for awhile.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:30 PM on May. 4, 2011