Misscariage?

I think I am having miscarriage. I would only be about 6 weeks along, I am having heavy contractions and a watery brown discharge. I've had a miscarriage before, but with that one it was a gush of blood and tissue. This feels more like labor. Has anyone experienced the a watery brown discharge before?

Yes, I know most of you will say go to the doc. I do not have insurance, and we will go if things get worse, however I've had a miscarriage before and I stuck it out at home and everything passed without any problem. I would prefer to do that again and not add debt to my family right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on May. 4, 2011 in Health

• And before I get the "why are you getting pregnant if you can't afford it" my husband is fix, but apparently not fixed enough. I really never believed that vasectomy's could fail.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:58 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I had a miscarriage back in March...I had my period, but everyday there after, I had a brownish discharge... I knew something wasnt right, but wasnt expecting a miscarraige.... So if you are taking a OTC test, it says positive?? Well I know that your levels are supposed to increase every couple of days, and the only way to find out if they are increasing or decreasing, is to have a blood test. I didn't have insurance either, but will after we get married in July. I had to apply for medicaid, and was approved. It covered everything...ER visit and all....best of luck to you....keeping my fingers crossed!!
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 10:05 PM on May. 4, 2011

• I did have a pos preg test at 2 days late. The discharge has lessened over night, and the cramping lightened a little. Yesterday the cramping was as bad as when I have been in labor. today I just have cramping, its still hard enough to prevent me from standing upright and I can only walk a a few min at a time before the pain increases. I'm going to try and get a hold of a doc today. If it gets worse I'll just go to the er tonight. I hate going to the er. My sister just recently miscarried and they were so rude and insensitive to her. Basically just did tests to make sure she wasn't hemorrhaging and sent her home. I hate the idea of ending up with a 2,000 dollar bill just to be told to "go home".
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:34 AM on May. 5, 2011